Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do not ask me why...

Again it happened.

This sudden recollection of things I've penned down ages ago.  I was just about to sleep, and a realisation in my mind woke me up completely.  I had the desire to write it immediately once and for all, so I won't forget it again for more years to come.

Don't ask what triggered it.  For the life of me, I don't know.


Just when you thought it was perfect
just when you hoped it would be smooth,
an acne of a single outburt seems to defect
the flawlessness of a perceived emotion:
what ointment need your heart to soothe?

Just when you prayed it would be well
just when you implored it would survive,
a tidal surge threw calmness into a swell
and sank your heart in consternation:
why does it feel it took away your life?

Just when you felt it was at last true
just when you reasoned it could be strong,
the bubble burst without even a cue
and you blinked through the night sans notion:
what was it that you have done wrong?


(I would not want to even try to translate this into BM.  It may cause outright distraught for wrong meanings.. *sigh)


No comments: