Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Would a mere candle…. Part II

 

I know I left a cliff-hanger in my original posting many days back. Well, I shan’t allow speculation to run wild like an Australian bushfire.  Enough is enough as they say (actually only Donna Summer and Barbra Streisand said that)..

If some one asks me whether I’d accept a marriage proposal, I can only think of what Arnold said to Alan in that Torchsong Trilogy movie -

“Let’s get two things straight : a) I want children; b) and if anyone asks, I’m the pretty one..”

The above of course assumes that my suitor needs to be a (much) younger and successful person who is handsome and independent and very much in love with a (much) older and (slightly immensely) cynical me.

Told you it’s only a fantasy dream, didn’t I?

To be fair though, I’d settle for a suitor who is just really into me for what I am.  For the children bit.. well there are many ways to have them I think.  And as for me being the prettier one? As long as he sees me being beautiful in his eyes, that’s enough miracle for one day ~!!  I can’t be greedy now, can I?

So there you have it. And honey, if you gotta ask who is top and who is bottom, my advice is, please get out from under your tempurung.  Life’s ups and downs isn’t about who fucks who, ok?

2 comments:

top gear angler said...

ishkk ishkkkk ada orang dah lafazkan....

".......when the heat disappears & the mirage fades away....."

gundaman said...

Kalau lafaz mesti dengan niat betul...