Monday, February 1, 2010

An email from Edi..

I received this email from Edi this afternoon,  I read it after I came back from lunch with Terry at this nice vegetarian restaurant.  More about that later.  Anyway, hope all friends out there who want to know about his condition, I hope this will assure you that he is indeed getting better.

"hi there,

many thanks to you choong, derrick, fook seng and the other guy for helping in the cleaning up of our kitchen.

i know it'd be very nice to come back to such a neat kitchen.

thanks again so much for offering your time to this 'cause'.  i know that i can't do anything strenuous for 6mths after my by-pass operation, as told by the surgeon.  it'd take at least that much time for the internal wounds to heal.

at the moment, my chest still feel so 'tight' as though it's been encased in a suit of armour.  and the feel of the chest is so uneasy, though it doesn't hurt but has a terrible feel to it.  i just couldn't describe it.

oh, i can now take a shower on my own, but it'd take longer than usual because eveything is in slow motion!!?? though i'd try to speed it up to make sure i won't catch a chill... thought it's summer but it's still chilly when the wind blows.

for this week the weather is rather comfortable, 25-30C.  i had just returned from the mont albert shopping village, a 10mins walk to buy a loaf of wholemeal bread and a piece of tropical street pizza. the 2items cost A6.50!!!

time really flies... my sister's 1mth leave in jan 2010 had gone by so quickly and she's back at work today.

oh, thanks again fs, for your effort in sewing up the new curtains with the fern design.  they do look pretty.

sam, can you call me tonight at 7.30pm your time.  would be going out for dinner with my sis and her boyfriend.

so much for the time being.  remember to stay healthy."


 

.