Wednesday, January 6, 2010

On this 6th January 2010.....

I don't intend to be dramatic... BUT... today I got the following email from...  EDI ~!!!!  And it was after I called him when he told me of some settings problems on his OE.  I think its the server port for SMTP.. so I told him to use the webmail version.

He finally got himself internet access.. hurray.. !!


"hi sam,

yesterday, because of the weather was 27C my sis suggested that i went with her to the city, and that she could drop into her office for some work.  it was actually bold of me to agree to it only 11days after the hosp discharge.  i thought it'd a test how far i could go and i was surprised that i could do it for 5hrs, fr 11am to after 4pm when we reached home.  but i was very tired and had a nap until after 7pm to have my dinner.

took the .5hr train ride into the city and went to get the prepaid mobile internet, costing a total of A95 for the modem and 1mth usage + tax.  then went for lunch... a rather authentic chicken curry laksa which cost A9.80 for a very big bowl, with beehoon mee, taugeh and 3pcs each of taufu, binjal, lady's fingers and big pcs of breast meat which i couldn't finished.

as it was convenient to take the tram, she said i must get to the queen victoria market and have a look.  ended up walking for abt 1.5hrs.  then we went to her office but it was rather late and she didn't do any work.  office was rather quiet because of the holidays. met some of her colleagues.

on the way back on the train william called on the hdph and chatted for a while just before we got off.  he should be getting the sd card today fr my sis's friend.  i had written on the receipt "with compliments".

* all the walking was more a stroll.

i will send a message to all our friends later in the day."




No comments: