Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Special update for late Tuesday...

I was in downtown KL when I was informed there was another email from Vivien that shows some pictures of Edi in his ward before being transferred out to rehab today...

"Edi's been moved to the Bolte Building on Nicholson Street.  He's on level 3, room 6, bed 2.  It'll be great if he can be discharged at the most, one week from now."

Here are his pictures taken on Sunday, 6th December :



 

I think I am very sure soon enough Edi will say he wants a haircut !!  He is so used to having very close-cropped hair (cooler)..

Here are some pictures of the view from his room:

 
 

 


I hope in the next few updates, Vivien can send some more pictures.  Hopefully the rehab place is more cheerful and friendly..



2 comments:

i'm shin... i'm inesen said...

pakcik edi still nampak lemah.. hope dia makin sihat as soon as possible..

gundaman said...

ye dia masih lemah, sebab tak makan lama dah. Ni baru boleh makan sikit..