Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday..

I received a short email from Vivien just as I was getting ready to go out with Terry who came to fetch me for lunch at Paramount Garden.  It was an email from her addressed to Hei Meng (Edi's brother) and copied to me.  It seems Hei Meng will be coming to KL soon (I am wondering for what specific purpose) and she wanted him to get Edi's walking cane from me so that Edi can use it in case they have to return the walker to the rehab centre.  I have replied to that email to ask what other items Edi would want from home.

Lunch was very nice and Terry talked to me at length about StemTech which I have been taking for the last 1 month.  Its EXPENSIVE, but I am fairly convinced it is working for me for my diabetic condition.  Today I bought another bottle that will last me for another month.  I hope I can show by the next month that the reduction in my blood glucose is not a placebo effect.

If there is any other update from vivien's side I will post it up as soon as I get it...






1 comment:

Terrence Chua said...

Hi Sam! Hospitals do have a lending policy for wheelchairs, walkers, as required, but looking at the rate Edi is progressing, it is doubtful the walking stick is even required (if only for a short space of time) or worth a flight here for Hai Meng. I'd hazzard a guess it's more for 'something else'! :-) Terry