Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Update for Wednesday...

Hold your breath guys...   I got this email from Vivien...

"Hi all, on my way to the hospital late morning today, I was intending to seek out Dr Joanne Lim, the senior registrar to check why Edi couldn't be discharged now as he's doing well with his physio.  A physiotherapist met me on the way to Edi's room and said the doctors were looking for me to say that Edi could be discharged tomorrow! 

I'm now rushing to do some urgent errands in order to accommodate this sudden but most welcoming news, eg: groceries for the next few days.

Sam, Edi says please ring him at Msian time tomorrow at 3pm.  I'm hoping that we can get home by lunch time and he has a good rest before (if he feels up to it) going to my friends' place for a Christmas eve bbq in the evening.  They live 10 mins away by car so asa he tires, we can take him home.  I'm glad that the memories for his Christmas 2009 are away from the ward despite that the people there are kind and helpful, mostly :-)

As for setting up i/net access, Edi says not to hurry.  I will look into organising this asa things are settled at home and he feels up to it.  Probably early Jan.

Cheers for now.  Thank you all again for being with us, encouraging and supporting us in many various ways."


Now, if that isn't the best news we can have for this Christmas, then I don't know what is...  thanks to God Almighty... !!!



No comments: