Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update for Wednesday..

I felt much better this morning after a short (but intense) bout of diarrhoea yesterday.  Not sure what caused it, but the remedy I made from what I read in an email about drinking rice water seemed to work miracles~! 

Mike asked me to go to Ikano with him, and we spent most of the day there.  I bought some small household items and we had tea there (actually meant for dinner) in the late afternoon before heading for home.

I got the following short email from Vivien which came in about 1:00pm while ai was out..

"Wed, 16/12/09
11.20 am visit  -  Edi was napping as he was tired after physiotherapy.  Frances came by to "collect" him to the kitchen where he proceeded to cook a 3 course lunch - braised chicken with Chinese mushrooms, hairy melon and pork soup, and broccoli and fish cake "microwave" instead of stir fry.  He did well and the three of us sat down for an impressive meal.  Lots left for other staff to taste his cooking.  Frances asks for a copy of the photo taken of the three dishes; I think she wants to use it in her report on her assessment of Edi in the kitchen.

Ran into Cath, the physiotherapist who said that Edi went to the park on the other side of Nicholson Street.  He would have liked the heat because today's a top of 39 degrees."



No comments: