Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Conversation from the heart...

I sat by your bed yet again as I've been doing often over the last seven days.  And I talked a little again, the words just came to my mind like a clear mist of raindrops.  You must surely heard what I said, because those words came from somewhere in my heart into my head..

I am glad you're getting better each day, a little at a time. Not much, but enough for me and the rest to see that there is light after all. I am so grateful that you are responding to your own will to get through all of this. That is something you will always have: the tenacity to be better than what life throws at you.

For now, things seem overwhelming to you. But you should not fear anything because we are all with you every step. Please know that whatever you feel now, we are also feeling the same, if not more, because we are not there to physically comfort you..

I do not think of the millions of other things that threaten to cross my mind.  I only think clearly and dearly of you so that you can sense only the good things..

Be the person that you always are, and I know you will be able to overcome this..

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sam, Chris Low here. You've always been strong and that's one of the things I remember about you. So even though it's hard to bear up, you're doing good. Moreover, you have caring friends. They surround you and keep you in their thoughts. That strengthens you, Sam. Edi will recover: it'll take time but recovery is his. You continue soldiering on for him and I will help you with my prayers.
Look up :)