Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Second update for Wednesday..

Continuing with some more positive news.. I received this email from Edi's sister..

"A quick update for I need to get home and get a few things done before I return to St Vincent's early evening.  They should be performing the trachea... thingy now.  Despite the good recovery signs from Edi, he's very weak.  What the docs fear is that if they took him off the ventilator and he couldn't cough out mucous, there's a high risk of pneumonia.  The trachea.. thing will help him recover quicker.

I don't expect to return to the office tonight to give another update.
Tomorrow morning, will stop by at 8 am again to see how he is going, then I will send another update.

Sam, I told Edi the contents of your message and pass on the news that everything is fine in the house and with you all."




No comments: